Tuesday, May 5, 2015

finished laila



Last week my skilled camera friend Jeremy spent the day hanging out and managed to take some photos of me in my new laila jumper. He succeeded where so many others have failed to take a pictures of me with both my eyes open! It's a special gift that I have...pulling a dumb face and closing one eye exactly when the camera goes. Anyhoo, here's the jumper! I still love it and wear it every day, in spite of the climbing temperatures here in Toronto.






 



4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous sweater, you look so cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing this I'm going to get that colourway and work up a Daelyn by Isabell Kraemer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is SPLENDID, almost outshines the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweater and glasses! Would you tell me who makes them?

    ReplyDelete