Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Knitter's Frolic Time!


Knitter's of Toronto know that the end of April is an exciting time - it's time for the annual knitter's frolic! I've been rather sad to have missed the last 2...I think it was 2...being in England. In my Canada days of yore, spring came along with the added excitement of spending a day surrounded by lots and lots of yarn, super cool knitters and other fibre-y bits and bobs. Well, I am very pleased to be back in the right country at the right time of year and am SO going to be there!

Even more exciting, is that I've managed to dye up a wee bit of Merino Fingering and Merino Lace to contribute to the lovely selection of yarns that the fabulous folks of the Purple Purl are bringing along. Here's a few sneaky pics to tide you over until Saturday.

The Purl folks will be in the same spot as they always have...right inside the entrance. I'm going to be joining them first thing on Saturday morning, and I would love to say 'HI!' to any and all who are about! Hope to see you Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment