Thursday, June 25, 2015

a shop update and an beautiful new yarn

I'm updating the etsy shop next week, huzzah!

There are lots of lovely yarns and colours appearing in the next shop update, which is scheduled for...

Wednesday, July 1 2015 @ 4pm EST


 Next Wednesday's update will include MCN Worsted, Merino Lace, Merino Singles 4 ply and a brand new yarn!!!


Luxury Merino Double Knit is the newest member of the Viola team. With it's soft, bouncy and smooth hand, this yarn is an absolute dream to knit. The fibre is certified by NewMerino Australia, a program that ensures sustainable and ethically raised merino fibre is coming out of Australia. I am so happy to know this yarn came from happy sheep! Read all about the program here. In my mind, the combination of this stunning yarn and my happy conscience makes this yarn a serious luxury.

Each 100g skein contains 225 meters (246 yards) and will be $31 / skein.

I've already been swatching Luxury Merino Double Knit in Barouni (above) and have selfishly snagged skeins in a few colours for...oh I don't know, I just wanted them!


Here it is again in Aurora Borealis!




No comments:

Post a Comment